Here at The Blog Mix (TBM), you can express yourself and reach professional readers worldwide. We welcome authors to share their knowledge and perspective.
If you would like to submit a guest blog at The Blog Mix (TBM), we ask you to adhere to the following guidelines.
- The Blog Mix (TBM) invites articles based on general , business, education, technology, and travel categories. Only submit articles that are appropriate to this topic.
- The content of the article should be unique and should not have been published anywhere else. The Blog Mix reserves the right to remove all content from the site without prior warning that is considered plagiarism or previously published elsewhere.
- We sustain a balanced editorial prospect. We don’t permit contributions that can be considered as personal advertisements or promotional content. More than anything, the write-up must be focused on delivering interesting and informed content to readers.
- The Blog Mix reserves the right to edit content to suit clarity, grammar, and publishing style.
- The article must be included
- A title, no longer than 60 characters
- An ‘About the Author’ section written in the 3rd person, does not exceed 100 words and may include links to your website or company.
- The write-up length should be 800 and 1000 words, excluding the title and ‘About the Author’ section.
- Please limit the outbound links to 2 per submitted content, and that too only if these completely add value to its quality. These links shouldn’t go to your company or private website. Companion links are not allowed in the body of the content.
- When selecting to submit content, you provide The Blog Mix a royalty-free, exclusive license to publish, edit, modify, and rearrange your content as needed. This license becomes effective on the day your content is published on the site. This license cannot be denied or changed after you have selected to submit your content. You will be given due credit for all of your work published on the site.
- The Blog Mix reserves the right to regulate any submitted content to its affiliate properties under the conditions mentioned above.
For any queries, please contact use on email@example.com