Nowadays, WhatsApp has become very famous among phone users, and this is a common replacement for creating massaging applications because of its cost-saving and convenience. Although, the developers haven’t yet offered a program with all the systems of the phone version. You can still want to with your family and friends when you are using a desktop, but how to use WhatsApp from PC? This question always arises ahead. That is why I want to introduce two viable methods for you. Head over to see how they work.
Process of Using WhatsApp From Pc
ApowerMirror makes this smooth for the users of Android to reach WhatsApp from PC. This is a screen mirroring application for Android and iOS devices. Once you connect your phone to your PC, the activities you do on your mobile phone can be shown on the desktop screen in real-time, and this can be helpful to recoding all WhatsApp video calls. For the users of Android, you can utilize ApowerMirror to manage your mobile phone from your PC. Although, the control function has not been grown because of certain restrictions of the system of iOS. Therefore, ApowerMirror is a perfect app for Android phone users.
- Download AppowerMirror on your desktop.
- Launch ApowerMirror on your PC, and then connect with your Android phone through USB cable/Wi-Fi.
- Then you need to launch WhatsApp on your Android Phone. You can then send messages freely, and able to make video or audio calls to your family members and friends through the keyboard and mouse.
- You can utilize all the functions of WhatsApp that are available on your mobile phone with ApowerMirror, involving making a video or audio calls, sending GIFs, updating status, and music tracks.
- You can also record the video or audio calls by clicking the red icon on the application’s right side.
- Users of the Android phone can utilize ApowerMirror to manage their phone independently, but the users of the iPhone can just mirror their mobile phones to their PC.
- However you are utilizing WhatsApp from a PC, you can’t send videos, pictures, and other files that stored on your desktop to your families and friends through ApowerMirror; you can just share your data on your mobile phone.
2. WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp desktop and WhatsApp web have similar functions; therefore, I would like to talk about only one of the – WhatsApp web. The program is available for utilization now, and you can start to chat with your family and friends, and send videos and pictures as well as vital documents with it from your PC. Let’ find out how to run WhatsApp with this tool on PC.
- Go to the WhatsApp web on your desktop.
- Utilize your mobile phone the QR code to link with your PC.
- Link with WhatsApp web and make sure that your phone properly connects with Wi-Fi hence this can sync your messages. After that, you can choose a contact to start messaging.
- You can utilize it without download any kind of application.
- Android and iOS users have accessibility for it.
- This is very easy to log in through scanning the WhatsAppwebQR code.
How To Download WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp can be utilized on your PC without a browser. To download run WhatsApp web on your desktop download it from the Apple App Store, Microsoft Store, and WhatsApp website. WhatsApp web would only be running on the PC that fulfills the following needs of the operating system – Windows 8.1 or newer, macOS 10.10 or newer.
To WhatsApp Web download on your computer you need to follow two simple steps:
- In the browser of your computer, visit the WhatsApp download page, the download the.exe or. dmg file.
- After completion of downloading, you need to open the file .dmg or .exe and comply with the prompts to accomplish the installation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Can I use WhatsApp on browser?
Yes, you can simply utilize the WhatsApp web client to receive the WhatsApp chat system on your computer. The issue is that the Microsoft Edge Browser isn’t compatible with WhatsApp.
How do I open WhatsApp web in Chrome?
You need to visit web.whatsapp.com. Go to https://web.whatsapp.com on your chrome to view the QR code, then scan the QR code inside your phone WhatsApp, and now you are ready to start.
What is WhatsApp Web QR Code?
WhatsApp web QR code, first of all, a QR code is a 2D barcode that can store details in the same way as a barcode. WhatsApp uses QR codes to authenticate its customers and grant them reach to WhatsApp messaging on their PC. All you need to do is scan the WhatsApp web QR code on your PC utilizing WhatsApp on your PC.
How do I connect my WhatsApp to my laptop?
Firstly, you need to log in to WhatsApp on your mobile. Then open a chrome browser on your laptop. Next, you need t type web.whatsapp.com in your web chrome browser. Then click on the WhatsApp web and scan the WhatsApp QR code. Now you are ready to go.
Can I log in to WhatsApp Web without scanning the QR code?
Yes, you can log in to WhatsApp web without scanning the QR code by BlueStacks. All you need to install your WhatsApp application on BlueStacks. BlueStacks permits you to reach the WhatsApp web without scanning the QR code in Mac and Windows.
How to use WhatsApp on pc without QR code
First of all, you need to install BlueStacks on your PC. BlueStacks installing procedure is very simple and easy. Download BlueStacks, and then install it on your PC. Now you have BlueStacks on your computer hence you need to manually configure and download WhatsApp on your PC. The procedure is different from your Android phone as you are running this on your PC.
How to open WhatsApp in laptop without mobile
You can utilize WhatsApp on PC without using your mobile phone with the help of BlueStacks. BlueStacks built a mobile phone such as atmosphere on your laptop that permits you to operate Android Applications such as WhatsApp on your laptop. Hence, then you just require to download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your laptop and then install WhatsApp on your laptop. Now you can start your cat with your friends.
What is WhatsApp web desktop site?
To start WhatsApp chat on your PC you need to download WhatsApp on your system from a desktop browser. Then you need to go to the WhatsApp website. The WhatsApp web desktop site is https://web.whatsapp.com. You can also type web.whatsapp.com to download WhatsApp on your laptop.